If you’re a highly motivated person with amazing people skills, we’d love to have you join the Edgewater Fitness team! Edgewater Fitness is committed to hiring dependable, hard working individuals to improve our team. Starting in March 2018, benefits will be available to all roles working 30 plus hours a week!
Please see below for all job openings. If interested in any of these positions, please fill out our employment application and email to email@example.com or drop off at Edgewater Fitness.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following behavior and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise science related field including Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology or Fitness.
- Or IHRSA-accepted certification (ACSM, ACE, AFAA, NSCA, NSPA, NASM and CSCS).
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CPR and AED certifications.
- Working knowledge of all fitness systems and proper techniques and ability to repair non-working fitness equipment.
- Ability to enforce operating policies and procedures in an effective and courteous manner.
- Demonstrated customer relations/communications skills; ability to establish and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with co-workers, members, and guests.
- Ability to read instructions and to document and report on work activities.