Education and Certifications
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS)
- StairMaster HIIT Certified Instructor
- TRX Suspension Certified Trainer
- Fitour Myofascial Release Foam Roller Specialist
- CPR & AED Certified
- Weight Loss/Management
- Strength & Endurance
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Functional Fitness
- Small-Group Training
- Butts & Guts
- Concentrated Core
Philosophies on Fitness and Life
Six months of hardcore focus and alignment can put you five years ahead in life. Don’t underestimate the power of consistency & desire. You have what it takes to become the best version you can be. Don’t doubt yourself. Harness your power. Exceed your expectations. Because yes you can.
Active in fitness and wellness for years Annapolis native Kat obtained her personal trainer certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). After spending almost (15) years in the trade show management industry Kat left the corporate world in order to do what she loves most – help people on their fitness journeys to live happier, healthier (and pain free) lives.
When not in the gym Kat enjoys exploring the many parks & trails in the area or cooking up some celiac friendly gluten free eats in the kitchen. Coffee and GF cake are two of her most favorite things, well, besides deadlifts and squats.
To schedule a consultation, email email@example.com